- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Craisins (or raisins)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper; set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Stir in craisins; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with milk in small bowl with wire whisk. Stir into flour mixture.
- Drop dough into 9 mounds, about a 1/3 cup each, onto prepared baking sheet. Bake 18 minutes or until lightly golden.