- 12 ounces greens (Spring Mix, or baby spinach)
- 2 Granny Smith apples (cored and sliced thinly, I used my mandolin)
- 1/2 cup pecan halves (toasted)
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 6 ounces blue cheese (Maytag, cut into small cubes, may use any blue cheese of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (real)
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (to taste)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
|Calories240Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Janine 16 Oct 2018
Salad was great. I candied the pecans as well. Loved the dressing, especially with the apples in the salad. Next time will try blue cheese in the salad instead of feta. Dressing would also go great with a Cobb salad.
Paige Meigs 10 Mar 2018
Sooo good! Used candied walnuts, dried cranberries, and added a little bit of onion. I also made the dressing a little sweeter by cutting the apple cider vinegar and adding some extra syrup. My favorite salad so far!
Llayla S. 19 Dec 2017
Turned out great. The only thing I changed was when I candied the pecans instead of raw.
bowietrio . 18 Dec 2017
Easy and quick recipe to put together. I love how the different flavors of this salad come together to make a party in my mouth! The salad dressing especially! I’m never going to use jarred salad dressing again, making it fresh is so much better.
Stefanie 15 Dec 2017
I really like it. The dressing is tasty and all the flavors together are great! I substituted cranberries for dried cherries.