- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat eggs with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon peel and vanilla and beat well. On low speed, beat in flour mixture just until blended. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 15 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely. Sprinkle, if desired, with confectioners sugar and serve with fresh fruit.
VV 5 Jul
This cake is SO GOOD. Was a little worried about putting mayonnaise in cake but it was amazing. I used more zest than called for (I zested 4 lemons) and used the juice of one lemon. Added maybe a tablespoon more flour to balance this out. Also added a carton of blueberries to the mix.