- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 buttermilk (16 fluid oz. bottle of, low fat is okay, if you prefer)
- 2 teaspoons season salt (Morton Nature’s, Lawry’s would also work)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (optional, but very tasty)
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon season salt (Morton Nature’s, or Lawry’s)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (it’s optional again, but so tasty!)
PER SERVING *
|Calories460Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Candis Lively 15 days ago
These turned out great. The did not need a dipping sauce, which I always use. we will be making these again.
theresa greenwood 26 days ago
yummy, very crispy like restaurant style
Keyra J. 11 Oct
Wow! These chicken tenders came out Amazing. Will be making this again. Everyone loved them.
Daniela Carballido 7 Oct
Delicious!!!! would make it again
Mimi 1 Oct
The best chicken strips I’ve ever made.
rick j. 22 Aug
Perfect coating for wings also.
Barb 30 Jul
Turned out great loved it so did you very one in my family.
Kate Gardner 18 Jul
was yummy and easy to prepare and cook. will make again!
Chris 18 Jul
Very nice, but the cooking time is understated it took closer to 45 mins to reach 165 deg
Adam Dodds 17 Jul
I was getting worried when my batter looked nothing like the pictures but it turned out great!! My daughter found it a bit too spicey with the cayenne pepper so will try a milder spice next time.
And More 9 Jul
Very good you cant even taste the cayanne pepper!!
Patricia Caso 9 Jul
This was a big hit with the family! Everyone loved it!
Mauhay 8 Jul
It’s Amazing but I didn’t find cayenne at the store so i used chili powder and curry powder.
M05072 7 Jul
Amazing! Will be making again!
Di 6 Jul
Turned out delicious. Will definitely make it again but will add more seasoning to suit our tastebuds
Nicole Smith 5 Jul
It was delicious! I was hesitant about using the cayenne pepper at first; however, it really made the chicken pop with flavor!
Francesca R. 29 Jun
excelent. very tender and crispy
Michelle 26 Jun
great! ..quick and delicious
Unique Acevedo 24 Jun
Great, made it exactly as it said 👍🏼
Rory Stromberg 24 Jun
couldn't be better. 5 stars.
Jamalh Wilson 20 Jun
its was great and i can see myself making it again. So thats what im doing.
Jerica D. 20 Jun
Great! Will make this again! A little spicy with the cayenne which was great for me but might not be for others who are sensitive to spicy.