Wingko babat recipe / Indonesian Coconut base small pancakeCITRAKALE
Wingko Babat is one of Indonesian old traditional snack (jajan Pasar) which may already exist decades ago together with other some traditional snack/ food. Made from grated coconut and glutinous rice flour as main ingredient. Wingko is very famous on the northern coast of the island of Java.
- 200 grams glutinous rice flour
- 200 grams grated coconut (desiccated, fresh one is the best)
- 150 grams sugar
- 150 mL coconut milk (thick)
- 503 3/4 coconut (/wingko-babat-recipe-indonesian-, .html)
- In medium bowl mix all ingredients and start to knead slowly with your hand,you can use wooden spoon but with bare hand you can fell the sugar already dissolve or not. Heat small pancake mold over medium heat, take about 1 tablespoon heap and pour into the mold... cook slowly over low-medium heat until it surface golden brown in each side.
- Complete recipe here: http://myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com.tr/2015/04/wingko-babat-recipe-indonesian-coconut.html
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes