- 1 tablespoon Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil
- 10 ounces sliced mushrooms (assorted, chanterelles, shiitake, oyster, cremini or white)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 64 prepared pizza crust (prepared)
- 2 cups bertolli vineyard premium collect marinara with burgundi wine sauc
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook mushrooms, salt and black pepper, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until mushrooms are golden. Remove mushrooms and set aside.
- Arrange pizza crusts on ungreased baking sheet. Evenly top with Sauce, then mushrooms and cheeses. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.