- 1 cup wild rice (mixture)
- vegetable broth (to taste)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 leek
- 1 zucchini (coarsely grated and not peeled)
- 1 carrot (coarsely grated)
- 100 grams fresh mushrooms (laminated)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 bunch parsley (and chopped coriander)
- 50 grams flaked almonds
- In a pan, prepare the vegetable broth and keep it warm.
- In another large pan, heat the olive oil with the chopped onion, chopped garlic and the sliced leeks, leaving it to braise for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the grated zucchini, the carrot and the mushrooms, involving.
- Add the rice and let it fry.
- Add the wine and stir until the alcohol evaporates.
- When the mixture is almost dry, add vegetable broth.
- Always stir the rice and go adding broth until the rice is cooked and all the broth is absorbed.
- Remove the heat and add the grated parmesan and time involved.
- Sprinkle with parsley and coriander and sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve immediately.