Wild Mushroom and Hazelnut Cream SoupRecetas del Señor Señor
This recipe for Wild Mushroom and Hazelnut Cream Soup takes the classic cream of mushroom soup to a whole new level. Featuring shallots, fresh thyme, and a medley of wild mushrooms, each spoonful of this delectable soup carries the nutty flavor of hazelnuts. Blend the soup and strain after cooking for a smooth texture. This Wild Mushroom and Hazelnut Cream Soup is dairy free, gluten free, and vegetarian friendly as it uses vegetable broth as its base.
- 1 shallots
- 400 grams wild mushrooms (assorted, chopped)
- 700 milliliters vegetable broth
- 70 grams hazelnuts
- ground black pepper
- 1Chop the shallot and cook until golden brown.
- 2Add the chopped mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3After this time, add the vegetable broth and the thyme.
- 4Cook for 10 minutes then add the hazelnuts.
- 5Blend all the ingredients together, strain for a cleaner texture.
- 6Season with salt and pepper and serve.