Whoppie Pies with Koala Black Intense LuttiLolibox
This recipe for Whoopie Pies with Koala Black Intense Lutti is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Whoopie Pies with Koala Black Intense Lutti is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 100 grams butter
- 100 grams cane sugar
- 1 eggs
- 250 grams flour
- 1 packet baking powder
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 12 milk
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 200 grams candy (or 12, Intense Lutti black Koala)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Whisk the softened butter and the sugar until the mixture turns pale, then add the egg and continue whisking on low speed.
- 3In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and vanilla sugar.
- 4Add to the previous mixture (butter / egg / sugar), while alternating with the milk.
- 5Finish with fresh cream and mix well.
- 6Put the mixture in a piping bag and place on the special silicone whoopie mat.
- 7Bake for about 10 minutes.
- 8Then cool on parchment paper.
- 9Meanwhile, in a saucepan over very heat low or in a double boiler, melt the intense Lutti ® dark Koala.
- 10When the koalas are gone, remove the pan from the heat, and pour into a piping bag.
- 11Garnish the whoopie pies.