- 50 grams chocolate
- 75 grams butter
- 70 grams sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 50 grams butter
- 30 grams powdered sugar
- 50 grams cream cheese
- sparkling sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- Whoopie Pie Cookie Preparation:
- Melt the chocolate and butter. Mix well.
- Continue mixing, and add the sugar and eggs.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Mix well and put in a pastry bag.
- Pipe the dough into whoopie pie pan in circles.
- Bake for 8 minutes, remove from oven and cool a little.
- Place the whoopie pie cookies on a sheet of baking paper.
- Since there will be some batter left, repeat a batch of cookies in the oven.
- Let the cookies cool.
- Ganache Preparation:
- Melt the chocolate with butter and mix well.
- Add sugar and beat with a whisk or a beater.
- Mix in the cream cheese.
- Put in a pastry bag.
- Pipe the ganache on a whoopie pie cookie, sprinkle with sparkling sugar, and top with another cookie. Lightly press on the two cookies together.