Whoopies with Raspberry and Chocolate GanacheOn dine chez Nanou
This recipe for Whoopies with Raspberry and Chocolate Ganache is decadent and only takes 30 minutes to prepare. These are sweet and savory takes that can be made for any holiday party, dinner, special occasion, or celebration. These sweet treats combine decadent dark chocolate with tart raspberries. When you need a sweet treat and want something decadent, then this dessert is guaranteed to please. Why not whip up a batch today?
- 75 grams butter (soft)
- 200 grams powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 260 grams flour
- 120 milliliters milk (fermented, or buttermilk)
- 55 grams cream (liquid, 38% fat)
- 45 grams dark chocolate
- 90 grams whipped cream (cold, 38% fat)
- 250 grams raspberries
- 1Preheat oven to 175 ° C.
- 2In a bowl, beat the butter for 30 seconds. Add powdered sugar, baking powder, and salt. Continue beating.
- 3In a bowl, beat the egg and vanilla. Add to mixture. Add fermented milk and flour alternately. Beat well after each addition.
- 4Using a teaspoon place small heaps of dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Space out enough so they don't stick together when cooking.
- 5Bake for 7-8 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- 6Boil the cream, take it off the heat, and add the chopped chocolate. Mix to a smooth ganache. Let cool at room temperature. Add the cold cream, mix and store in a cool place.
- 7Fill a pastry bag with a fluted tip with chocolate ganache.
- 8Cut the raspberries in halves and place them on the whoopies, pipe the ganache between the raspberries using a pastry bag.
- 9Gently cover the whoopie with another whoopie obtain this delicious sweet sandwich.
- 10Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|