Wholegrain Rye BreadHoje para Jantar
Here's another terrific reason to have a bread machine (or to dust off the one you already own): This whole grain, whole meal bread is made with not one, not two, not even three, but four different types of flour (including rye flour and cornmeal) for a more complex, well rounded, and hearty result. Feel free to add dried fruit to the dough for variety; you can use raisins, dates, figs, apricots, and more so long as they are pitted.
- 250 milliliters milk
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 175 grams wholemeal flour (T150)
- 175 grams wheat flour
- 50 grams rye flour
- 50 grams corn flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1Remove bowl from bread machine.
- 2Add liquid ingredients and then add dry ingredients.
- 3Select a program for integral mass, because this program has a longer pre-heating time that allows more processing time and resuls in a lighter bread.
- 4To add dried fruit, select a seedless fruit, such as figs, prunes or dates.
- 5Place 75 grams of finely chopped dried fruit into the mix after the beep.