- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 quart warm water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (pounded to an even thickness)
- 1 cup strawberries (hulled and diced)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves (sliced into thin strips, chiffonaded)
- 1/2 cup red onion (diced)
- 1 avocado (seeded, peeled, and diced)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt (to taste)
- meat (instant read, thermometer)
Bri 2 months ago
It turned out good! However I think I added to much salt to the chicken and salsa so next time I will do less.
Tami Hays a year ago
Really simple and yummy Less/no onions next time More avocado
Nancy a year ago
Loved it I added balsamic vinegar to the chicken when sautéing it. Chicken needed no additional salt after brining! Too salty. Can leave onions out of salsa for my husband. Great recipe.