This highly flavorful, lower-fat pork roast is Whole30 compliant!
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil and position a roasting rack inside of it.
- Pat the pork loin dry with paper towels and season it liberally on all sides with salt, black pepper, dried thyme and garlic powder. Use the back of a spoon to spread the Dijon mustard in an even layer over the surface of the meat.
- Position the pork loin onto the roasting rack. Transfer the roasting pan to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast on the middle rack of oven for 75-90 minutes or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 138-142°F.
- Check to see that pork loin is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow to rest on the rack for 10-15 minutes. While it rests, it should reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Carve and serve immediately.