- 4 whole frozen waffles (grain, lightly toasted)
- 2 large eggs (slighty beaten)
- 2 tablespoons i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 2 slices shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 breakfast sausage
- Melt 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and cook eggs 4 minutes. (Do not stir). Reduce heat to low and cook covered 4 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from heat. Cut in half and top each side with cheese.
- Layer egg, cheese and sausage on 2 waffles, then top with remaining waffles. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon Spread in 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook sandwiches, turning once, 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.