- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons cake flour
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar (may be yellow)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter (unsalted and)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, butter and a pinch of salt.
- Mix in the milk.
- Stir well with a fork or spoon.
- If needed, knead by hand until dough is smooth.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Fold in blackberries.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop dough by spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- Serve warm.