Whole Wheat SconesHoje para Jantar
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons cake flour
- 6 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar (may be yellow)
- 2 tablespoons softened butter (unsalted and)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 2Beat egg whites until stiff.
- 3In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, sugar, butter and a pinch of salt.
- 4Mix in the milk.
- 5Stir well with a fork or spoon.
- 6If needed, knead by hand until dough is smooth.
- 7Fold in beaten egg whites.
- 8Fold in blackberries.
- 9Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and drop dough by spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- 10Bake in preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes.
- 11Do not overbake.
- 12Serve warm.