Whole Wheat Raisin CookiesMadeleine Cocina
These are not just any cookies, these are Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies. Have you ever tried Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies? Well today is your lucky day. These Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies are not only healthy but packed with flavor. You will love baking these Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies with your family and serving them in a cookie jar on the kitchen table. Let us know your thoughts about our Whole Wheat Raisin Cookies recipe in the comments below or by giving this recipe a star rating.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup raw sugar
- 2 tablespoons regular sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg whites
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup white flour
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oats (flakes)
- 1/2 cup raisins (ground)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C.
- 2Mix the vegetable oil, raw sugar, regular sugar, water, egg white, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- 3Sift the white flour, whole wheat flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt in a different bowl.
- 4Add the sifted mixture to the large bowl and stir until everything is completely mixed.
- 5Add the oat flakes and raisins, and stir until everything is mixed.
- 6Grease a cooking tray and place several dough pieces on it, the size of 1 tablespoon. Leave a 2 centimeter space between each dough piece. Use the spoon to flatten them and bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Remove the cooking tray from the oven, let the cookies cool off for 1 minute, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories640Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.