Are you searching for that perfect dinner meal for the family that will give them flavor and nutrition? Try our Whole Wheat Pasta with Edamame and Pesto Sauce recipe. This recipe is relatively easy to prepare and is one you will want to pass down to your children and theirs. We are confident you will love this Whole Wheat Pasta with Edamame and Pesto Sauce recipe as it is delicious and healthy. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this recipe by star. Happy Cooking!
- 250 grams whole wheat spaghetti
- 250 grams edamame
- 30 basil leaves
- 10 almonds
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (+ extra to pour over the pasta at the end.)
- Prepare the pasta according to the instructions listed on its package.
- While the pasta is cooking, place the almonds in the food processor and process them until they become a fine powder.
- After the almonds have been grated, add the basil, oil, lemon zest, salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese into the food processor. Mix everything until it becomes a thick paste.
- Once the pasta is cooked and strained, place it into a large bowl.
- Add the edamame into the pasta along with the pesto sauce. Mix everything well until all of the ingredients are fully incorporated.
- Serve on a plate and sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of the pasta.
|Calories730Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.