- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200 milliliters milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 200 grams blackberries
- For the buttermilk, add lemon juice to milk and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Stir well. In a bowl, mix egg yolk, flour, buttermilk, and a pinch of salt.
- Stir well until mixture is smooth.
- Beat egg white until stiff and fold into batter.
- In a nonstick skillet or crepe maker, pour half a scoop of pancake dough.
- Place blackberries to taste on top of batter and gently press each one into batter.
- When bubbles start appearing on the surface, flip pancake and cook on other side.
- Serve plain or with mixed berry sauce, cinnamon, powdered sugar, maple syrup or honey.