- 300 grams flour
- 200 grams whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons yeast (dry organic, or 15 g baker's yeast)
- 500 milliliters water
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds (dark)
- 1 tablespoon light flax seed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 handfuls golden raisins (to taste)
- Put all ingredients (except seeds and raisins) inside the bread machine's mixing bowl, starting with the liquids.
- Select the basic bread setting or whole grain bread if you prefer it really well done.
- Add seeds and raisins after the first knead (Optional- you can add these at the beginning with the rest of the ingredients if desired).