Break out the bread machine to make this deeply delicious bread, using whole milk for added moistness and fleur de sel (preferably with bee pollen) for added flavor. Because the dough also contains sugar, you'll want to use the "sweet dough" option if your model has one (otherwise check the owner's manual for the proper program). Poppy seeds add delightful crunch, and you'll need to sprinkle them over the loaf before it begins to bake (listen for the beeps!).
- 250 grams milk (warm)
- 80 grams butter (melted)
- 80 grams sugar
- 15 grams bakers yeast (fresh, or 1 tsp.dry yeast dissolved in milk)
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel (with bee pollen)
- 300 grams flour (type T65)
- 200 grams flour (wholewheat)
- poppy seeds
- In the bread machine, add the milk and butter. Then add the sugar, yeast, fleur de sel, and flours.
- Select the sweet dough program.
- When you hear the last beep of the machine and before starting to bake, sprinkle the poppy seeds on top.