- 1 eggs
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- milk (to taste, test with one and if it thickens like a pancake, add a little more)
- 200 grams fruit (frozen wild)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- pomegranate seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, mix ingredients in the following order: egg, oil, sugar, 4 tablespoons milk, chocolate, flour and yeast.
- Add milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Pour a spoonful of batter into a non-stick pan and cook until small bubbles form.
- Turn crepe and cook the other side. If dough is too thick, add a little milk.
- For the sauce, mix fruit and sugar in a saucepan and add 2-3 drops lemon juice.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over the crepes and garnish with pomegranate seeds.
Cocoa-Almond Baked Breakfast QuinoaWhole Foods Market
Strawberry CrepesBarbara Bakes
Chocolate Fruit CrepesUpstate Ramblings
baked French fruit crepeEveryday Dishes
Healthy Breakfast SmoothieFreebie Finding Mom
Wholemeal Bread made with yoghurtUtterly Scrummy Food For Families
Homemade Wholemeal Tortillas (Flatbread)Sugar Salt and Magic
Easy Wholemeal Breadspaulyseasonalservings
Irish Wholemeal BiscuitsOne Perfect Bite
Healthy Double-Chocolate Breakfast CookiesWhole and Heavenly Oven
5 Minute Chocolate OatmealChocolate Covered Katie
Breakfast Nibbles with ChocolateHealthy Nibbles and Bits
Cinnamon Streusel Coffee CakeFood Republic
PEANUT BUTTER COCOA BREAKFAST SMOOTHIESpreading Good Tastes
S'mores Overnight OatsYummly
Cocoa Buttermilk Breakfast Biscuits with Brown Sugar Cinnamon ButterHow Sweet It Is
Coal Breakfast CookiesYeah... Imma Eat That
Almond and Wholemeal Flour CakesEat Smarter
Strawberry CrepesLiv Life-US
Kale & Wholemeal Spelt Flour BreadInebiEweka