- Peel white asparagus from the tip to the base.
- Coarsely chop asparagus, reserving a few tips for garnish.
- Chop the potato, leek and green asparagus.
- Cook vegetables in boiling water for about 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, cook reserved asparagus tips in boiling water for about 20 minutes.
- For the soup, remove part of broth and set aside.
- With an immersion blender, puree the cooked vegetables and a pat of butter.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broth until the desired consistency is reached.
- Drain asparagus tips.
- Heat butter in a saucepan and sauté asparagus tips.
- Season to taste with salt.
- To serve, arrange asparagus tips with soup and garnish with chopped chives.
White and Green Asparagus in Lemongrass AspicFood52
Parmesan Roasted AsparagusI Wash You Dry
White Asparagus with Truffle VinaigretteEpicurious
Slow Roasted AsparagusKalyn's Kitchen
Weight Loss Wonder SoupHome Made Hooplah
White Asparagus with Green GarlicThyme For Cooking Blog
Garlic-Roasted AsparagusBetter Homes and Gardens
The Best AsparagusCookie Rookie
White Asparagus with Pistachio Oil & LemonRose Water And Orange Blossom
Tim Love's Grilled Asparagus with Citrus GremolataHellmann's
Orzotto with Green and White AsparagusMyRecipes
Tomato-Basil SoupMy Gourmet Connection
Lipton Onion Burgers With Creamy SalsaHellmann's
Mario Batali's Asparagus Salad with Tuna DressingHellmann's
Braised White AsparagusChampagne Tastes
Best Ever Mushroom SoupBites of Wellness
Potato SoupOur State
Meatball SoupLipton Recipe Secrets
Savory Balsamic AsparagusI Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
Tangy Lemon-Dill White AsparagusCooking On The Weekends
Asparagus with Citrus and OreganoSaveur
Grilled Asparagus with ParmesanKalyn's Kitchen
Quick & Easy 4 Ingredient Broccoli Cheese SoupMrs. Happy Homemaker