Chocolate is a creative and comforting way to show someone you care. If you want to surprise someone with a sweet treat that is rich and flavorful, then this recipe for White and Black Chocolate with Puffed Rice Bonbons is a decadent option. The crispy sweet treats will melt in your mouth. Why not whip up a batch this weekend? We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
- 1 baking chocolate (tablet white, chopped)
- 1 baking chocolate (tablet dark, chopped)
- chocolate puffed rice
- Heat white chocolate in a double boiler.
- Stir until the chocolate is melted and pour into a bowl to cool.
- Stir until chocolate feels cooler than skin.
- Return melted chocolate to double boiler and raise the temperature of the chocolate again.
- Remove again and let cool.
- The fluctuation of temperature will allow the chocolate to be shiny and not dull when dried.
- When slightly cool, pour into chocolate molds.
- Place a layer of puffed rice on top of the chocolate.
- Repeat steps with dark chocolate.
- Pour dark chocolate into mold over puffed rice.
- Let cool completely and serve.