This dark and white chocolate cake is made with simple ingredients for a truly indulgent treat. The best part about this cake is that it is mixed right in the ramekin you are going to cook it in, and it is cooked in the microwave. This means it is mess free and great for when you are feeling lazy but want to make yourself a sweet and indulgent treat.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup chocolate powder
- 1 cup flour (albarroba)
- 1 cup coffee (Instant powdered)
- 2 squares white chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- In the ramekin, add the egg and the sugar and beat with a fork. Add oil and beat again. Add the chocolate powder, flour and coffee and stir well until the batter has no lumps of flour.
- Break the white chocolate and sprinkle over the batter.
- Microwave, at full power until it starts to grow. As soon as it grows, tturn it off and remove (depending on the microwave it may be only 45 seconds-1 minute).
- Serve still warm in the ramekin or unmolded.