- 7 ounces graham crackers
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 13 1/4 ounces cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces white chocolate (melted, cooled)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream (whipped)
- 10 1/2 ounces frozen raspberries (thawed + extra, to serve)
- Grease and line an 8 inch springform pan with parchment paper.
- Process graham crackers in a food processor until finely crushed. Add butter and brown sugar and process to combine. Press into base of prepared pan. Chill.
- Meanwhile, for the filling, gently melt bloomed gelatin over low heat. Set aside to cool. Beat cream cheese, milk and 1/2 cup sugar until combined. Fold in cooled gelatin, white chocolate and whipped cream.
- Spread 1/3 of mixture over chilled base then chill for 10 mins, or until firm. Fold 1/2 the raspberries into 1/2 of remaining mixture then transfer to prepared pan. Chill for 10 mins, or until firm. Spread remaining mixture over top and chill for 4 hours, or overnight until set.
- For the raspberry sauce, place remaining raspberries, remaining sugar and 1 tbsp water in a small saucepan. Cook for 5 mins, or until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 mins, or until thickened slightly. Strain, discarding seeds.
- Just before serving, drizzle 1/2 the raspberry sauce over cheesecake. Top with extra raspberries. Serve with remaining raspberry sauce.
|Calories480Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat310|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.