Ginger spice is a common spice Holiday favorite for most households. It warms the heart on the cold winter nights. This season, make this gingersnap, crunchy and smooth tiramisu as your Holiday time dessert. Sweet mascarpone cheese contrasts the bitter white chocolate flavors. Crunchy biting gingersnap crumbles rest atop a light layered dessert of sweet and spicy exception.
- 3 eggs
- 50 grams sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 80 grams white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon water
- gingersnaps (crumbled)
- 1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- 2. Whisk the yolks with the sugar until it becomes pale. Add the mascarpone and whisk thoroughly.
- 3. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave with the water. When it is melted, add it to the previous mixture and mix well.
- 4. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Fold them carefully into the mascarpone mixture.
- 5. Soak some gingersnaps in milk. Place alternate layers of moistened gingersnaps, crumbled gingersnaps, and the white chocolate mascarpone mixture in some ramekins.
- 6. Refrigerate the ramekins for several hours.
- 7. Top with some crushed gingersnaps and serve.