- 18 1/2 ounces vanilla cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 6 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Bake 10 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from sheets and cool completely.
- Combine cake mix, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, egg and water in large mixing bowl until smooth. Stir in white chocolate chips, cranberries and lemon peel. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.