Fancy doesn’t have to come with a huge bill at a five-star restaurant. This White Chocolate Panna-Cotta with Passion Fruit Coulis and Pineapple Skewers recipe takes only 35 minutes to prepare and will be a treat for your taste buds. This recipe combines rich heavy whipping cream with sweet fruits and decadent chocolate. How can you go wrong? The hardest part about this recipe is to try and decide who to share it with.
- 1.2 grams unflavored gelatin
- heavy whipping cream (15 cl.)
- milk (15 cl.)
- 125 grams white chocolate
- 3 passion fruit
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 pineapple
- 15 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Dissolve the gelatin in a container with cold water to soften.
- In a saucepan heat the cream and milk and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add the white chocolate, wait for 2 minutes before gently stirring the mixture.
- Add the gelatin and stir until well dissolved.
- Pour into dessert glasses and let cool before storing in the fridge.
- Let set in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Cut the passion fruit in two, collect the juice and seeds in a bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Let it cool for 2 minutes and add to the panna cottas when they are set.
- Cut the pineapple into small cubes.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, saute the diced pineapple then add the sugar to caramelize them over low heat.
- Assemble skewers with 3 to 4 pineapple cubes.
- Insert the pineapple skewers on the panna cotta.
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.