- 2 sheets gelatin (or 2 tsp powdered gelatin)
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/2 ounces white chocolate (coarsely chopped and melted)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream (whipped to stiff peaks)
- 2 ounces hazelnut brittle (crushed)
- 2 tablespoons almonds (toasted and coarsely chopped, to garnish)
- meringue (pink, to garnish)
- Bloom gelatin in cold water for 5 mins. If using sheet gelatin, squeeze out excess water. Mix gelatin with condensed milk in a saucepan and gently heat until gelatin melts. Add melted chocolate and set aside to cool. Fold in whipped cream and hazelnut brittle then distribute between 4 serving jars, cover and chill for 4 hours. Serve garnished with almonds and pink meringues.