White Chocolate Ice CreamLolibox
Sick of the usual chocolate and vanilla ice cream options? Switch it up with creamy, sweet white chocolate. Be sure to put the ice cream maker bowl in the freezer at least 18 hours in advance, making it nice and cold to solidify the milk, white chocolate, and cream. White chocolate is more bitter than most chocolate flavors, but is richer than vanilla. Easily added to any other dessert item, such as a brownie, or eaten by itself with some rainbow sprinkles for an added crunch.
- 1 white chocolate bar (I took the Nestlé Dessert brand)
- 30 milk (cl of)
- 20 cream (cl of liquid)
- 4 egg yolks
- 50 grams sugar
- 1Put the bowl of the ice cream maker in the freezer for at least 18 hours before use.
- 2Put the egg yolks and sugar in the mixer bowl.
- 3Install the flexible whisk and anti-splash lid.
- 4Set the timer to 2 minutes and speed to 2.
- 5Add the milk, cream and white chocolate.
- 6Set the temperature to 180 ° F, the timer for 8 minutes and the speed to ""Mixture 1""
- 7Once finished cooking, pour the mixture into a bowl and let cool in the fridge.
- 8The preparation must be cold before being poured into the ice cream maker.
- 9Install the cooled ice cream bowl.
- 10Adjust the speed to 3, the timer to 20 minutes.
- 11Pour the cream into the bowl by the lid opening.
- 12Place in freezer.