Sick of the usual chocolate and vanilla ice cream options? Switch it up with creamy, sweet white chocolate. Be sure to put the ice cream maker bowl in the freezer at least 18 hours in advance, making it nice and cold to solidify the milk, white chocolate, and cream. White chocolate is more bitter than most chocolate flavors, but is richer than vanilla. Easily added to any other dessert item, such as a brownie, or eaten by itself with some rainbow sprinkles for an added crunch.
- 1 white chocolate bar (I took the Nestlé Dessert brand)
- 30 milk (cl of)
- 20 cream (cl of liquid)
- 4 egg yolks
- 50 grams sugar
- Put the bowl of the ice cream maker in the freezer for at least 18 hours before use.
- Put the egg yolks and sugar in the mixer bowl.
- Install the flexible whisk and anti-splash lid.
- Set the timer to 2 minutes and speed to 2.
- Add the milk, cream and white chocolate.
- Set the temperature to 180 ° F, the timer for 8 minutes and the speed to ""Mixture 1""
- Once finished cooking, pour the mixture into a bowl and let cool in the fridge.
- The preparation must be cold before being poured into the ice cream maker.
- Install the cooled ice cream bowl.
- Adjust the speed to 3, the timer to 20 minutes.
- Pour the cream into the bowl by the lid opening.
- Place in freezer.