Every spoonful of this dessert has a rich texture that is wonderfully balanced by the addition of sweet mango and raspberries. With the added tartness of a lemon, the silkiness of white chocolate, and the nutty flavor of an almond, this crumble is sure to impress your friends and family at any occasion. Grab a glass of milk and this dessert will be great way to complete any summer meal.
- 50 grams flour (sifted)
- 50 grams butter (at room temperature)
- 50 grams sugar
- 50 grams ground almonds
- 4 mangoes (ripe)
- 2 lemons (small)
- raspberries (to taste)
- 40 grams sugar
- 180 grams white chocolate
- 150 milliliters cream
- cloves (Ground Indian)
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Gently mix flour, butter, sugar, almonds and a pinch of salt with your fingertips.
- It's not supposed to become a dough, but rather a granulated mixture.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Line an baking tray with parchment paper, spread the crumble on the pan, and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Set aside.
- For the filling, peel and chop the mangoes into cubes.
- Remove the peel of one of the lemons, and chop finely.
- Squeeze the lemons, and set the juice aside.
- Place the mango slices in a nonstick large skillet over high heat, and drizzle with the lemon juice.
- Add the sugar, and half the chopped lemon peel.
- Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring gently, so as not to mash the mangoes.
- Turn off the heat, and add the raspberries, lightly stirring.
- Pour into a individual platters.
- Chop the white chocolate into small pieces.
- Boil the cream with a pinch of clove powder, and the remaining lemon peel.
- Turn off the heat, and slowly pour this cream over the chopped chocolate, stirring constantly until the chocolate is completely melted, and mixed in.
- Divide this cream between each plate, top with crumble, and refrigerate.
PER SERVING *
|Calories790Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.