White Chocolate Crumble with Mango and RaspberriesReceitas Da Felicidade!
Every spoonful of this dessert has a rich texture that is wonderfully balanced by the addition of sweet mango and raspberries. With the added tartness of a lemon, the silkiness of white chocolate, and the nutty flavor of an almond, this crumble is sure to impress your friends and family at any occasion. Grab a glass of milk and this dessert will be great way to complete any summer meal.
- 50 grams flour (sifted)
- 50 grams butter (at room temperature)
- 50 grams sugar
- 50 grams ground almonds
- 4 mango (ripe)
- 2 lemon (small)
- raspberries (to taste)
- 40 grams sugar
- 180 grams white chocolate
- 150 milliliters cream
- clove (Ground Indian)
- 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- 2Gently mix flour, butter, sugar, almonds and a pinch of salt with your fingertips.
- 3It's not supposed to become a dough, but rather a granulated mixture.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Line an baking tray with parchment paper, spread the crumble on the pan, and bake for about 12 minutes.
- 6Set aside.
- 7For the filling, peel and chop the mangoes into cubes.
- 8Remove the peel of one of the lemons, and chop finely.
- 9Squeeze the lemons, and set the juice aside.
- 10Place the mango slices in a nonstick large skillet over high heat, and drizzle with the lemon juice.
- 11Add the sugar, and half the chopped lemon peel.
- 12Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring gently, so as not to mash the mangoes.
- 13Turn off the heat, and add the raspberries, lightly stirring.
- 14Pour into a individual platters.
- 15Chop the white chocolate into small pieces.
- 16Boil the cream with a pinch of clove powder, and the remaining lemon peel.
- 17Turn off the heat, and slowly pour this cream over the chopped chocolate, stirring constantly until the chocolate is completely melted, and mixed in.
- 18Divide this cream between each plate, top with crumble, and refrigerate.
PER SERVING *
|Calories790Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.