Nutella is the perfect way to show how much you care about someone. This recipe for White Chocolate Chips Muffins with a Nutella Heart are pure love in a muffin cup. When you give someone one of these and they bite into it and get a gooey and decadent Nutella center, you will see on their face just how much they adore you and your culinary skills. These are perfect for a special occasion where you want to show off those kitchen skills.
- 100 grams white chocolate (chopped)
- 80 grams butter
- 4 eggs
- 80 grams granulated sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 11 grams baking powder
- 12 teaspoons Nutella
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chop the chocolate in chunks.
- Melt the butter in a microwave bowl.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, sugar, flour and melted butter.
- Add the baking powder and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Mix everything.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture into the muffin trays and drop a teaspoon of Nutella in the center of each muffin cup.
- Cover with the remainder of the mixture.
- Bake your muffins 20 minutes.