It is not very often you find a recipe for cookies that taste amazing, are easy to make and are low in calories. These White Chocolate Blackberry Cookies are just the recipe you are looking for. The cookies take 35 minutes to prepare and are only 120 calories per serving. Once combined and baked, they can be served to family and friends at parties, celebrations and snack time. Happy baking!
- 70 grams butter (melted at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/3 cup regular sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup blackberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate (cut in big pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Add the butter, raw sugar, and regular sugar to a medium bowl and beat until they mix.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the bowl and keep beating until they mix completely.
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda in a different bowl.
- Add the mixed flour to the bowl where the butter is, and beat until the flour is no longer visible.
- Add the blackberries and chocolate, and stir the mix for 2 minutes.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cooking tray, and pour portions of the cookie mix on it, leaving a 2 centimeter space between each one.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool off on a cooling rack until they reach room temperature, and serve. You can store the cookies on a sealed container for up to 4 days.
|Calories120Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.