- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 46 1/2 ounces great northern beans (rinsed and drained)
- 4 cups reduced sodium fat free chicken broth
- 3 cups skinless chicken breast (chopped or shredded cooked)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
|Calories330Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Latisha Cabey 21 days ago
It was great, my family loved it
William Dixon 10 Dec 2018
Loved it......lots of flavor and very easy to make.
Sumit 22 Nov 2018
Fantastic!! I'm glad I made extra
Alysa Stuart 14 Nov 2018
Tasted great. Everyone (including the kids) loved it. Only reason I deducted a star was it said it served 8, but we were only able to serve 5 adults and 2 small children, with worries it might not be enough. My husband said it wasn't spicy enough so he added sriracha, but to be honest, he adds sriracha to everything.
Andy 11 Nov 2018
Excellent meal. Followed the directions and it turned out picture perfect.
Laura 19 Apr 2018
Fantastic, would definitely make it again
Ronnie 9 Apr 2018
Very good , renaming it tonight
K 2 Feb 2018
My family loved it I added avocado, red onion and cheese to each bowl. Also tomato sauce, red pepper and carrots while cooking.
Keonia B. 18 Dec 2017
I enjoyed it and will surely make it again.