- 9 whole lasagna noodles (not Oven-ready)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 whole onion (Chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (Divided)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (Divided, Plus Additional 1/4 Cup For Topping, optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (Each, And Oregano)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups chicken (Cooked, Cubed)
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach (10 Oz. Size, Thawed And Drained)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (Chopped)
|Calories890Calories from Fat530|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat530|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Philip H. 17 days ago
heck yeah! super delicious
Vaughn 4 Dec 2018
Excellent ...easy recipe. I love this app
Dianna Schriver 10 Jul 2018
This was delicious! I, personally, didnt think it had too much cheese at all like others said. Then again, I love cheese! It's been even better as leftovers to take to work.
Gracia Soued 24 Jun 2018
Replaced the butter by oil and used half the cheese in the sauce. It was amazing 😋
Curtis V. 18 Mar 2018
Very good. It would be easy to substitute the protein with another.
Earley 3 Nov 2017
Very good, the only thing I did different was I used more then 2 cups of chicken and mixed it with the ricotta cheese. I also added mushrooms to the cream sauce. Family really enjoyed it, the only complaint was it was a little to cheesy. I will definitely make this dish again just with less cheese.
Tiffany 25 Jun 2017
Absolutely perfect & easy to make, huge hit in my family!
Kristan P. 9 Jun 2017
A little too much spinach for my liking but really good. We cut the recipe in half and it still could have fed 6 people. A bit of a chore to make, but totally worth it. Great for dinner parties.
Monica G. 27 Feb 2017
This lasagna was delicious! I did add lots of fresh garlic and additional oregano and basil for flavor. I also made a optional side of marinara sauce to go on top. Loved it!!!
Wilson 5 Oct 2016
It was easy to folllow and it was amazing. Its a repeat for my household. It was absolutely delicious.
Melissa D. 26 Mar 2016
My family loved it! Used only half the cheese called for and substituted cottage cheese for the ricotta. Making it for the third time.
Erika E. 21 Jan 2016
The taste was okay. It was so greasy from all the cheese though that I didn't eat that much. I didn't even put all the cheese in that it called for. I won't make it again.