White Cheese & Garlic Naan PizzasYummly
Extra cheese and extra garlic, please! No red sauce required for these mouthwatering White Naan Pizzas.
- 4 pieces naan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (or shredded “pizza blend”)
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese (1 scant cup)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons shaved parmesan cheese (for serving)
- basil leaves (for garnish, optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- 4Drizzle 1 ½ tsp. of olive oil over each naan bread. Using the back of a spoon or clean hands, rub the oil over the surface of each bread.
- 5Finely mince the garlic.
- 6Sprinkle the naan pizzas with the minced garlic.
- 7Sprinkle an equal amount of shredded cheese over each naan pizza.
- 8Use a small spoon to drop an equal amount of ricotta by the spoonful over each naan pizza.
- 9Sprinkle the naan pizzas with the Italian seasoning.
- 10Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- 11Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- 12Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 13Allow the naan pizzas to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and garnish with basil leaves, if desired.
- 14Slice and serve.