- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 10 ounces white mushrooms (whole)
- 1 red bell pepper (large, cut into bite-size chunks)
- 1 red onion (small, cut into bite-size chunks)
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar and garlic. Refrigerate 1/3 cup mixture.
- On skewers, alternately thread chicken and vegetables. Brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil kabobs, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated mixture.