Reminiscent of Buffalo wings, these bite-sized pieces of tender pork are bathed in spicy hot sauce.
- 4 boneless pork chops (cut into 3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 14 ounces ketchup (hot-style)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- In large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir pork cubes for 4-5 minutes or until pork is just done. Remove excess fat from skillet; reduce heat to low. Add remaining ingredients to skillet, stirring to coat pork cubes. Cover and cook about 1 minute or until heated through. Transfer to warm serving dish; serve with toothpicks.