- 500 grams brown bread flour
- 300 milliliters warm water
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour and water.
- Knead for about 10 minutes until dough is smooth.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let stand in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- After that, knead again on a floured surface and form with hands into desired shape.
- Place loaf on a baking sheet dusted with flour.
- Dust surface of the bread with flour.
- Cover with a cloth and let rest for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- Score surface of bread with a few shallow cuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 35 to 40 minutes.
Finnish Rye BreadSweet Paul
Rye BreadThe Cook and Him
Finnish Rye Bread (Ruisleipä)Finnish Food Girl
Rúgbrauð Icelandic Rye BreadMountain Cravings
Smart Turkey Waldorf PitasHellmann's
Protein Rye BreadAndréa's Protein Cakery
Quick Rye Irish Soda BreadBarbara Cooks
Icelandic Rye BreadCooking is Messy
Milwaukee Rye BreadAllRecipes
Rye BreadMagda's Cauldron
Buttery Honey Beer BreadBrown Eyed Baker
Beer and Rye Irish Soda Bread.Half Baked Harvest
Rye BreadThe Stay At Home Chef
Really Good Rye BreadBBC
Jewish Rye BreadBrown Eyed Baker
Norwegian Rye BreadCDKitchen
Easy Homemade Rye BreadHealthy Mama Info
Stout and Rye BreadThe Bite House
Monkey Bread with CaramelPillsbury.com