- 500 grams brown bread flour
- 300 milliliters warm water
- In a large mixing bowl, mix flour and water.
- Knead for about 10 minutes until dough is smooth.
- Cover with a clean cloth and let stand in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- After that, knead again on a floured surface and form with hands into desired shape.
- Place loaf on a baking sheet dusted with flour.
- Dust surface of the bread with flour.
- Cover with a cloth and let rest for 1 hour in a warm place.
- Preheat oven to 220°C (approximately 425°F).
- Score surface of bread with a few shallow cuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven for about 35 to 40 minutes.