Wheat BreadHoje para Jantar
- 10 grams bakers yeast
- 500 grams flour
- 350 milliliters water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1In a bowl, mix flour and salt and make a well in the middle.
- 2Mix yeast in warm water and pour into the well.
- 3Mix well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- 4Sprinkle with flour and cover the bowl with a damp cloth.
- 5Let rest for 2 hours until dough doubles in volume. Place dough on a floured surface and roll out into a rectangle.
- 6Fold one of the shorter ends halfway over middle of dough and press with palm.
- 7Repeat steps with the other side. Roll out dough again and repeat steps.
- 8Turn bread.
- 9Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 10Dust with flour.
- 11Bake for 30 minutes.
- 12Remove from oven.
- 13 Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F) and bake for 30 additional minutes.
- 14Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.