Western Scramble DijonnaiseBest Foods
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper (or small green, chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 cup cooked ham (cut-up)
- 2 pita bread (8-in., halved)
- 1Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook green pepper and onion, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 2Meanwhile, beat eggs, milk and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard in medium bowl until smooth. Add ham and egg mixture to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until eggs are set.
- 3Spread pitas, if desired, with additional Mustard and fill with egg mixture.