- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 cup red onions ( chopped)
- 1 cup red peppers ( each chopped green and)
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (235 g)
- 8 cheese slices ( processed mozzarella, divided)
- 1 ham steak (chopped, 175 g)
- 2 cups egg (Creations Whole Eggs Original, well shaken)
- HEAT oil in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook and stir 3 min. Add peppers; cook and stir 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- UNROLL crescent dough onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan; press dough to cover bottom of pan while firmly pressing perforations together to seal. Prick with fork at 1-inch intervals.
- BAKE 8 min. or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, coarsely chop 2 Kraft Singles.
- TOP crust with remaining (whole) cheese slices, ham and vegetables. Shake egg carton well. (Or, lightly whisk eggs in bowl.) Pour eggs over vegetables; top with chopped Singles.
- BAKE 30 min. or until centre is set. Cool 5 min. before cutting into bars.