- 2 pounds ground beef (fresh)
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 29 ounces tomato purée
- 15 ounces red kidney beans (drained)
- 15 ounces pinto beans (drained)
- 1 onion (medium-large, chopped, about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/4 cup chili powder (use less for milder chili)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (use more for real flavor)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
PER SERVING *
|Calories710Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kristin Cook A day ago
Amazing. So delicious. I only used one pound of beef instead of two and no cayenne because it would be too spicy for my kids. Also, I cooked it in my instant pot so I used half the amount of liquid.
Pekka Koivisto 9 days ago
A bit too spicy. Next time less chili. Ymmily incredient list did not mention the beans need to be from a can. This caused the cooking to be extended for 4 hours.
Annita Ciummelli 26 May
Fantastic Used tomatoe paste and fresh garlic
Margie G. 23 Apr
Very good will make again
Gerald M. 5 Apr
very tasty easy to make , made enough for another meal
Maureen K. 11 Feb
My family loved this chili recipe. I like how you just dump it all together and let it simmer.
Teddy S. 5 Nov 2017
Tried loved it now its a favorite
Biggers 26 Sep 2017
Turned out great I added three different kinds of beans as well as adding more tomato juice The family loved it!!
Hollywood 20 Feb 2017
SO DELICIOUS!!!!! IT WAS SO GOOD. ME AND MY FAMILY ATE THE WHOLE POT WITHIN 24 Hours. BEST CHILLI HANDS DOWN. YUMMERZ