- 32 ounces chicken broth (you may use low-sodium)
- 3 cups v 8 juice (you can use low-sodium V8 or even tomato juice, homemade, click HERE or store bought)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (Italian)
- 1 onion (small)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 package sliced mushrooms
- 3 carrots (peeled and sliced)
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 1 yellow squash (diced)
- 2 cups frozen green beans (or fresh)
- 1 can kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
PER SERVING *
|Calories40Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
El Conquistador 26 Apr
Excellent, great flavor, filling and simple. I added a teaspoon of Worcester sauce and no-salt to taste. Yum!
Rachel Kohl 9 Feb
Delicious! Even the kids enjoyed it.
Bena 15 Oct 2017
Great! So delicious, hearty and healthy!
Kristen Sampson 25 Sep 2017
The soup turned out amazing. Me and my family loved it.
sgreetha . 20 Jul 2017
Amazing and yummy! Feel full after one bowl
addison 13 Jun 2017
very good soup! would recommended
Anntoinette l 14 Jan 2017
Delicious! low calories, very tasty, serving for 12-15 meals. I ate it everyday at lunch for the past 2wks.
Scot E. 7 Jan 2017
It turned out great. No idea if it did the "magic" advertised. Flavor was good and was filling. Forgot to buy carrots so used frozen broccoli instead (next time will buy the carrots). No other alterations made except used low sodium V8 and chicken broth.
Adaire D. 20 Feb 2016
Great soup! Lasted a while and I never got tired of it. My boyfriend even enjoyed it and helped me eat it. I wouldn't change anything!