- 2 handfuls soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 3 heads baby bok choy
- 1 carrot (sliced into paper thin ribbons)
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon green onion (diced, plus more for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (finely diced)
- chopped cilantro (finely, for garnish)
- 1 lime
- Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 pound shrimp (cleaned, de-veined, tail-on, frozen ok)
Mandi 10 Aug
Good! Added about 50% more broth, which made it soupier. Great flavor!
Tonya Hickok Cher 23 Apr
excellent, quick & easy ...the cilantro & siracha are the dominant flavors spiced to your own desired level. I'll definitely make it again!
Darren C. 21 Apr 2016
This is my second time making it and my wife and I love it. I made some modifications. I used seafood stock and I added carrots, mushrooms, garlic, and bamboo shoots.
Stephanie P. 26 Feb 2016
My entire family including three kids loved it! I used rice noodles and added garlic and mushrooms too