- 2 handfuls soba (buckwheat noodles)
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 3 heads baby bok choy
- 1 carrot (sliced into paper thin ribbons)
- 1 tablespoon white miso
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon green onion (diced, plus more for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (finely diced)
- chopped cilantro (finely, for garnish)
- 1 lime
- Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 pound shrimp (cleaned, de-veined, tail-on, frozen ok)
Dawn H. 30 days ago
added mushrooms to mine. This was DIVINE and I will be making it again. Sent it to a vegetarian friend as I am sure it would be just as good with tofu.
Steve 3 Dec 2018
Added extra soy sauce and shrimp and lime
Keyneica J. 18 Oct 2018
bomb.com doubled recipe
Mandi 10 Aug 2018
Good! Added about 50% more broth, which made it soupier. Great flavor!
Tonya Hickok Cher 23 Apr 2018
excellent, quick & easy ...the cilantro & siracha are the dominant flavors spiced to your own desired level. I'll definitely make it again!
Darren C. 21 Apr 2016
This is my second time making it and my wife and I love it. I made some modifications. I used seafood stock and I added carrots, mushrooms, garlic, and bamboo shoots.
Stephanie P. 26 Feb 2016
My entire family including three kids loved it! I used rice noodles and added garlic and mushrooms too