- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 1/3 cup shallots (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable stock (divided)
- 1/2 cup peas (frozen)
- 1/2 cup corn (frozen)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons goat cheese (crumbled)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons thyme (fresh, chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- Attach Stir & Flip Wand to Stir Tower. Set KitchenAid® Multi-Cooker with Stir Tower to Risotto and preheat to Step 1 Sauté.
- Turn Stir Tower to Speed 1. Add butter, shallots and garlic and cook until garlic is lightly toasted but not brown, about 1 minute.
- Add rice and continue cooking with Stir Tower on Speed 2 until rice is opaque, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Set Risotto mode to Step 2 Simmer.
- Add 2 cups vegetable stock, cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add peas, corn and remaining stock. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes or until rice is done.
- Add remaining ingredients and continue stirring Stir Tower until blended. Serve immediately.