- 1 package McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (McCormick®, Ground)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak (cut into thin strips)
- 1 onion (small, cut into thin wedges)
- 1 red bell pepper (or medium green, or 1/2 of each, cut into thin strips)
- Mix Gravy Mix, water, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl until well blended.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add steak; cook and stir 2 minutes or until no longer pink. Stir in gravy mixture, onion and bell pepper.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve over cooked rice, if desired.
|Calories200Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Charity D. 7 days ago
A little bland, so one daughter loved it & the rest of the family added crushed red pepper
Winston 30 Oct 2018
The Pepper Steak meal came out perfectly.
Dorinda Stallings 30 Oct 2018
Turned out perfect. Quick and taste was awesome.
Andrews 9 Sep 2018
Great! As always!! Been using this recipe for a few years now!
Zelaya 28 Aug 2018
I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out great. I did add a little more veggies, but otherwise it was super quick and super easy. Exactly the type of recipe I was looking for to cook on school nights.
Ms Angie 22 Aug 2018
This was awesome and quick to make! I couldn’t believe the taste! I’m use to it being a little sweet though so I added 3 tablespoons of sugar to it and another 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Thank you for this recipe! 5 Stars all the way!
Jackie B. 28 Jul 2018
It was so good, quick and simple. It was seasoned just right, not to much or to little.
Willie W. 22 Jul 2018
nice quick dinner make a every few weeks
Fredricka Grant 13 Jun 2018
It was good. Will make again.
Charlotte W. 16 May 2018
very good i will be making this again
Kathy B. 6 Apr 2018
great it was fast easy and yummy
Jennifer Salinas 2 Feb 2018
perfect low carb meal! we didnt eat rice with it, just the meat a veggies. we will def eat it again!
Nick Tracey 16 Sep 2017
easy to make. not all that flavorful
Maria Valeriani 12 Sep 2017
Was not as flavorful as I expected
Russell 8 Sep 2017
First Yummly recipe. Loved it delicious meal.
Kaitlyn Welton 27 Aug 2017
Amazing! Whole family loved it! Definitely will make it again
Coco 21 Aug 2017
Full of flavor! It was really easy to make.
Tony W. 21 Aug 2017
We Love it. It easy to make and it tastes wonderful .
Jonathon M. 27 Apr 2017
Great Recipe! simple and quick.
Michelle M. 4 Oct 2016
Whole family loves it! I have made it several times and my picky husband even requests it from time to time