- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 jar Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce (1 lb. 8 oz.)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken, turning once. Add Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Sprinkle with cheese and cook 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked pasta.