This patriotically patterned strawberry-blueberry cheesecake is just the thing to bring to your next summer potluck.
- 4 cups strawberries (fresh, divided)
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 packages JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin (3 oz. each)
- ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 10 3/4 ounces prepared pound cake (cut into 10 slices)
- 1 1/3 cups blueberries (divided)
- 2 packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese (8 oz. each, softened)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Cool Whip Whipped Topping (tub, 8 oz., thawed)
- Slice 1 cup strawberries; halve remaining strawberries. Set aside. Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice to cold water to measure 2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 5 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, line bottom of 13x9-inch dish with cake. Add sliced strawberries and 1 cup blueberries to thickened gelatin; stir gently. Spoon over cake. Refrigerate 4 hours or until gelatin is firm.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over gelatin. Arrange strawberry halves on cream cheese mixture to resemble stripes of flag. Add remaining blueberries for stars.